Nitta Corporation of America is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. NCA registered with no exclusions, and the scope of our registration includes the design of belting. We are proud to be a part of the culture of quality developed at Nitta Corporation since 1885.
- NCA is committed to customer satisfaction
- We have one of the best quality ratings in the industry
- NCA products are manufactured to the highest standards in the industry
- NCA constantly strives for improvement
Nitta Corporation of America Quality Policy
Nitta Corporation of America will strive to provide products that meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
Nitta Corporation of America will vigorously pursue continuous improvement in the areas of: Quality Products, Customer Satisfaction and Innovative Technology.
What is ISO?
For a company to obtain ISO registration, it must put a system in place that implements and constantly conforms to principles that are required by the ISO 9001 standard, such as:
- Continually strive to improve the company
- Monitor customer perception and have a method for dealing with customer complaints
- Monitor the performance of vendors
- Incorporate a corrective & preventative action system
- Audit processes regularly and submit to periodic outside audits
- Analyze data
- And much, much more